Before You Start
Welcome to VSB and if you are a:
- New student attending a VSB elementary or secondary school
- New staff working in the VSB district
and have not accessed your VSB email in Outlook at all, you must go thru the following steps ONCE in order to properly configure your access to all the Office 365 services, resources and tools at VSB.
How to Set Up Your Outlook Account
To properly set up your access in VSB, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to: https://govsb.ca/o365login
- Login with your full VSB email address & password:
Click on Outlook from the main landing page on login Click through the informational boxes that appear to finish initializing the your Outlook account - this initialization is only a one-time process
- For students - [student#]@learn.vsb.bc.ca - ex. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For staff - [staff ID]@vsb.bc.ca - ex. email@example.com
Thereafter, you will be able to access all related Office 365 services at VSB (ex. Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, etc.) at any time by logging into https://govsb.ca/o365login
or by downloading the corresponding mobile apps.